What Has Happened to the previous Equity Check site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Has Happened to the previous Equity Check site

Seems that the site is gone. Unable to log in. Was that demolished ?

Looks like all the valuable articles have been vanished. Previous site could have been linked to this site in order to save the valuable articles.

Comment

Yes. I tried to copy some of my articles from there to here but can't login.

Comment

I saw some message in another blog that The Equity Check site has been sold to some one USD 2,500. Don't know how accurate that news however now the site is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Whale View Post
          I saw some message in another blog that The Equity Check site has been sold to some one USD 2,500. Don't know how accurate that news however now the site is not working.
          Shark can verify that info

Comment

If someone bought it, why did they close it?
            USD 2500 is a joke. It was worth many many times of that while cost of running and maintaining it without ads would have been far greater
            Better not mention such things without a link atleast

Comment

Originally posted by sashimaal View Post
              If someone bought it, why did they close it?
              USD 2500 is a joke. It was worth many many times of that while cost of running and maintaining it without ads would have been far greater
              Better not mention such things without a link atleast
              http://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t10701p50-topic#90916

This is the link sashi. I think you have already red it.

I raised this question is to check why the site is not accessible. I really wanted to get some of my work from there to here but unable to do so. And therefore I need to know why?

Comment

It doesn't say sold at USD 2500 but the value Xmart thinks.
                Shark may be able to explain.
                With regards to Bluewhale's writings also Shark should be able to help get it

http://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t10701p50-topic#90916

This is the link sashi. I think you have already red it.

I raised this question is to check why the site is not accessible. I really wanted to get some of my work from there to here but unable to do so. And therefore I need to know why?

Comment

It would appear that all the profitable articles have been vanished, past site could have been connected to this site so as to spare the significant articles...

[url]http://cafeotto.com.au//url]
                  Last edited by Henry; 12-31-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Sorry Blue, i accidentally saw your post here just today. And this has allowed me to share few facts straight to our members about the closure of the site. Previous site was not owned by me, although i took responsibility in managing it, it was opened by one of my friends with my consent whom i met at SLEF. He developed the LEF back in 2015 for us, and i was handling the site until its closure. As CSE was in turmoil and not giving sufficient returns my friend lost interest in stock market and sold all his shares and wanted me to carry-on with day today activities as i was the admin. All passwords and username details were shared with me, and i was administrating the site. Whenever i come across any problems i refer to the IT admin of the site who was in touch with me since the time my friend left. I was shouldering the entire maintenance fee etc yearly basis.

I wanted to improve many things in the old forum, but found it difficult and encountered delays. I shared certain upgrades, but did not get the desired support.

I must categorically state at no point i wanted to sell the site nor had any mischievous intention to sell at any amount. What i know was it was shut down as per my suggestion given to the owners (as i did not want to pay for 2 sites). I didn't get a single dollar nor i was interested in getting 1$. If that was the situation, i would have distributed the proceeds equally to all who made TEC very big.

The success of TEC is the hallmark of team work and dedication put by many of you. And not of a single person.
                    So the rumour of selling by me for 2500$ is false. My role in it was to instruct to the IT admin to shut down.

Thanks to everyone here in the new place for supporting our new site. The objective is to start from the scratch, and have full access.

i am happy to state the new site is 100% owned by me, and any success will be for all the members who are actively involved in the development and promotion. I will not take a decision without consulting our members first. And i think its fair by any means.

There are other reasons why instructed the previous owners to shut down the site as i wasn't getting the 100% support to develop it (not the fault of our members by the way, but the IT side)

Example: All of you will recall in the last few days/weeks leading to the closure, it was highlighted by ShadowWalker that new members were not able to complete the log in set up to register their usernames, many weeks and months went by and i was rendered helpless. This eventually led to re-look at the whole process.
                    In the same time i informed to all the members that very soon the old forum will be shutting down. Only thing failed was, i wasn't able to migrate the work contents to the new site here.

i am very sorry for that.

i must thank ruwan, kks and few more members who did a splendid job to open many threads. A Big shoutout to the big boys.....

we will build the new site here slowly and steadily, and we need help from all of you.

hope i have cleared the air of so many, misunderstood me. I am so sorry for replying this late, as i didn't see this thread much earlier.

furthermore i am thankful to all, to have brought this issue to discuss so that we clear our minds and focus on the bigger matter.

i appreciate to all who patronage here, and for keeping the unwavering trust as same as before in me.

best regards
                    "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

Comment

I would appreciate if someone can publish my response in that relevant forum, so that members their will know what happened, to the old site. My intention is not to make money out of your hardwork and contents.
                      "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

Comment

widgetinstance 205 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X