LOOK SOY and BUY BFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK SOY and BUY BFL

I thought of opening a new thread on to discuss the 2 shares which i compared. I remember the threads treadmarks belong to our dear friend STOCKSHUNTER. He did similar threads back few years ago. That had strong message. The idea wasnt to degrade one and highlight the potential of another. Therefore i renamed it as above, it may sound funny. But i hope all will get the message loud and clear.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bflsoy.png Views:	1 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	2324

The numbers are very clear, and i gave a score line 3 to 1 in favour of BFL.
    In the same food industry. earnings-wise BFL is way ahead of SOY, almost 3 times lower compared to BFL.
    Liquidity much better than SOY as well in terms of Public Holdings.
    TTM PER is under 5 and SOY under 10.
    Price wise BFL lagging in the 52W Lows whereas SOY around the 52W Highs, technically i will park my cash in BFL as its trading in the support and in the early stages of Eliot Wave Cycle. And SOY at the last 5th leg. THats why i mentioned SOY 600 could be the peaks technically and heading downward back of profit taking, with support to come around 500-450 levels and ideally 475 to re-enter.
    No doubt SOY gained from 300 to 550 (Please refer TEC recommendation in the old place on SOY)
    Debt to Equity comparision not that much as SOY has a clean debt record whilst BFL less than 15% considered very good.
    In terms of PBV ratio BFL is below 1 and SOY closer to 2.
    Price to CF multiples looks very good again on BFL

Buying BFL below 130 is considered a good buy given the slight gain we see as of last friday.
    8Rs up from last low and possibly a curtain raiser in the periods ahead.

Share your thoughts if you agree or not! mind you we have extensively discussed on the issues at hand etc... Taxes, Raw Material Prices, Lack of Diversification, Competition and Price Wars are some cues i would like to tread upon in the coming posts.

BFL will be considered an absolute CONTRARIAN play!

Ready to Join..... RIDE

This may not be suitable for some, with strict religious disciplines.... WE at TEC respect all sentiments. So discretionary is advised.
    Looking forward to interesting times ahead.

Good luck with your Holds....

love on poultry has just initiated.
    "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

The Dividends Yield and Payouts way off better with BFL as well ne. BFL has some tax breaks. Previous 10% TAX increased to 14% and some at 28% unlike SOY all taxed at 28%. Earnings we see are after taxes. Hopefully Retailers will see the values in BFL too.
    "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

Comment

In line with mosts in this sector trading PER 10 or above, i would want to see BFL come to true value and Its PER multiples adjust to 8-10 in the years ahead and trade above its book value. Trading below bookvalue means the investors see no growth based on cmp. However ROEs have shown the company growth is almost on par its 5YAverage anf ifnot better.

Comment

As pointed out by another member, BFL show PCF below 9

Comment

Day by Day BFL is indicating some positive movement. It appears BFL is now heading to 140+ Some Poultry stocks too got activated in the morning session.

Comment

Well, can't say a positive movement. at first place, these stocks should have never visited this price bands. we were supposed to go up. but exhibiting the clear uncertainty of premature share market which is prone to manipulation, fear and greed factors and mostly with a strong dollar and floating unsteady rupee market has gone down with the ripple effects from an increase of corporate tax, unfavorable economic, social conditions etc.

anyway, for an investor today prices are like a super bargain for most counters. the market has provided us another chance to pick right stocks by studying macroeconomic, global effects. anyway, picking the right business model and innovative management is the key here.

Happy Hunting All

Comment

Just ran a filter on contrarian settings, guess what i ended up with BFL,GRAN,TAFL. ROEs are up there. So we wait till time is right.

Comment

From the AR of BFL 2017/18

"We are aware that there is a huge market for the sale of feed, and therefore we expect to expand our feed sales as soon as the Government decides to issue permits to the private sector to import corn. This is a subject on which we have addressed the Government quarters concerned consistently as we genuinely believe that liberalization of the import of corn will lead to a win-win situation for both the Government and the Consumer."

This is what i mentioned, some thing we thought will never be implemented... will happen in due course.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bfl&soy.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	6257

Comment

BFL is continuing, its growth in net earning QoQ. Its earnings are 4 times larger than SOY. and yet trades less than 4. BFL in better market conditions could double its share price. 250Rs is what i am seeing as a decent valuation.

Comment

Today we saw little appreciation in BFL is it heading to the upper ceiling of 130

Comment