BALA Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALA Community

Few quarters ag, this was a hot pursuit. can tea fetch good prices internationally.
    "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

With results coming out not so good especially the for-runners in this sector, i think they are under pressure.... to stay above ? doubt they can escape unhurt!
    "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

Comment

Avoid this counter. Don't wait harry harry.

Comment

Any Update from BALA? Yesterday & Today showing some interest on this count... 2 Rupees Gone Up within 2 day with Good tradinging.

Comment

Hello MB, Good to see you!

Comment

??

Comment

Today 2 Rupees & 698,00 Shares we’re trade.

Dear Shark,

Any news for this share ?

Comment

I will wait for the reports to be out, no idea the reason for plantation stocks going up. the issue is that i dont see price wise favourability in the auctions.

Comment

May be due to Plantation Workers Daily Wages issue was sort-out today.
                  They agreed with 700.00 daily wages with Navin D...

Comment

Originally posted by SHARK View Post
                    I will wait for the reports to be out, no idea the reason for plantation stocks going up. the issue is that i dont see price wise favourability in the auctions.
                    Once up on time it was my favorite..but not now..me too keep away playing with them...By the way i smell ASI reversal with this sector rally.....

Comment

possibly the euphoria could be due to wage issue now resolved.
                      it is good if all go up, inline with fundamentals.
                      but these are cyclical hence need to know its supports and resistance to be one step ahead.

Comment

widgetinstance 205 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X