IDL Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDL Community

Heavy buying continuing at the moment. 60 cents up and moving very fast from 6 to 8 now. Any one have anything on this counter? Was trading @ 10 in Jan 2019. Any one see that this is moving there again?

fundamentals are not strong.

Comment

Hi Blue. Welcome back

Comment

Hmmm but very interesting chart can be seen. Very bullish indicators with gaining momentum. Yesterday trade 600k volume and so far today 300k. I sense some further gains here.

Comment

Stock Guru was able to identify @6Rs, back in June. Strangely he had not opened the thread.
          "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

Comment

Yes I too spotted @ 6 level but got no time to wright. The price might get weak again and can create another chance for people who couldn't get in earlier.

Comment

Sure shot if we can get in, on about 6+.

Comment

Originally posted by SHARK View Post
                Stock Guru was able to identify @6Rs, back in June. Strangely he had not opened the thread.
                OH! I am really very sorry. I thought No one interested. Any way here we go...The collection was happen time to time since April...I hope this is going to go some long journey...Hardly I was able to collected after bargaining with the two brokers...Lets c what is going to give us..Some time very poor Annual reports are reflecting some kind of hidden news. Same like TKYO. I was keep saying something wrong with their FR. But nothing wrong with TKYO report and everything wrong with their Marketing division (That ship sale story).
                Lets C what both the shares going to give us.

Comment

They are going to give you nothing but trading opportunities

Comment

widgetinstance 205 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X