No announcement yet.

EAST Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess someone collected about 2-2.5 millioin shares 18.50-17.00 range. On the XD so far collected close to half a million, and still on 7.50-8.50 range, to secure an average 8.50-9.50. Nice strategy to double the shareholding using the dividend money.

Comment

• Originally posted by prasa2004 View Post
      CSE is unique as no comparison to world markets. Not only EAST, shares dropping EX-DIV more than CUM-DIV also classic example. See the plight of GRAN-TAFL. Investors should be mighty careful now buying shares with DIV. I see there is hardly any purpose of any analysis of Tech or Funda as market unique like CSE there is no room for rational investment decisions,
      There was a time in CSE when Dividend announced SP will go up but not anymore these days.
      Prasa, EPF is back???? Seems like some one collecting JKH, sounds like EPF

I believed ASI @ 5200 might be a turning point and lets hope a Green day today and coming days

Comment

• Yes Ruwan. big Qty changing. even If some foreign buy then good. This will ensure others will also climb gradually and lifting of Buying power for most of retailer accounts This issue my country witnessing is not the end of the road and everyone should chip in and give some support/confidence. Lets make our country bounce sooner as delving too much in past no use.

Comment

• In deed healthy bounce by 50 points. Let us wait to see if it wasnt a dead cat.
          "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

Comment

• May come down a bit more.

Comment

• I believe this share is not done yet, just half way through . I’m expecting a share buyback or another dividend. Feel like collecting bit more on this ridiculous price. But Aasai bayai

Comment

widgetinstance 205 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X