• Originally posted by Ruwa View Post
    How about this scenario

Sell the hotel
    Take the money out as dividends
    Use dividend money to purchase other subsidiaries
    Get out of suspension and watch list
    Again get the money out as dividends

​​​​
    I guess this might be the owners strategy - Two birds with one stone. BTW is this dividend subjected to WHT or dividend tax?

Comment

• Buy at 17?

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeDeSilva View Post
        Buy at 17?
        ආසයි .....බයයි ...........

May be after 2 pm 16 possible

Comment

• 16 gamuda ?

Comment

• 16.5 ta yaida

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeDeSilva View Post
              16 gamuda ?
              I think better go for 17, Not sure tomorrow it will drop back to 9+ or stay 17

Comment

• Definitely dip. By how much is the question. Might dip below 9 initially given the market situ and judging by other counters behavior post div.

Comment

• Why should it stay at Rs 17 ??
                  Rs 17 - 8.50 is the starting price. It could be a bit up or down from that but not much

Originally posted by ruwan326 View Post

I think better go for 17, Not sure tomorrow it will drop back to 9+ or stay 17

Comment

• Originally posted by sashimaal View Post
                    Why should it stay at Rs 17 ??
                    Rs 17 - 8.50 is the starting price. It could be a bit up or down from that but not much

Sorry, My mistake ,price should be 17-8.50

Comment

• If you bought EAST @ 18 now it's 8, 18-8=10 Dividend was 8.50 and 10-8.50=1.50 so still you lost 1.50

When you investing in CSE you need to think 10 times before selecting a share

Comment

• CSE is unique as no comparison to world markets. Not only EAST, shares dropping EX-DIV more than CUM-DIV also classic example. See the plight of GRAN-TAFL. Investors should be mighty careful now buying shares with DIV. I see there is hardly any purpose of any analysis of Tech or Funda as market unique like CSE there is no room for rational investment decisions,

Comment

widgetinstance 205 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X