• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahaweli Coconut Plantations Limited

Introductory out of the blue moon.
    what do you think?
    share your thoughts.
    lets discuss.
    "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

1st impression, Dont even think of buying @13/-
    5Rs i will think, just to put things crudely.
    "The best values today are often found in the stocks that were once hot and have since gone cold"

Comment

I didn't even know about this ???

Comment

This one could be similar to Sinhe Hospital, Lucky Yoghurt to Adam Investment or Anilana. Could be more if we dig in. Go with a PER 3-4 max. Think of better companies still trading below 4-5 their track record we already know. What are similar companies that will resemble this companies operation?

Plantation Companies, some of the best trade below 4PER. So be careful!

Comment

CSE is this the best you got after a prolonged drought of new IPOs? Why not woo Pick me, Hela Clothing etc although they may not be IPO ready, give them listing concessions, What have you got to lose?

Comment

widgetinstance 205 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X